ALPHA BENTGRASS WITH AQUATROLS
Alpha is the first of a new generation of creeping bentgrass, with qualities never before seen in golf turf!
Ranked #1 September and October fall color NTEP putting green trial
- Excellent copper spot resistance, second only to L-93 in NTEP
- Excellent wear tolerance, great for approaches and high traffic areas
- Aggressive, makes visible gains on Poa annua each year with consistent interseeding
- Regional Growing Zone
- 1 - Northwest Coastal, 2 - California Coastal, 3 - Southern Mountain, 4 - Mountain, 5 - Midwest, 6 - Northeast Lakes, 7 - Great Lakes South, 8 - Appalacia, 12 - Southwest
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Temperature Zone
- Warm, Cool, Transitional
- Leaf Color
- Leaf Description
Fine leaf texture.
- Growing Cycle
- Growth Habit
- Planting Season
- Fall - Spring
- Plant Depth
- Minimum Soil Temp for Germination
- 60° F
- Seeds Per Pound
- Super Division
- Agrostis L.
- Agostis stolonifera L.
Coverage Area & Available Sizes
How to Use & Apply
Sowing and maintenance:
L-93 is recommended to be used in pure stands and creeping bentgrass blends. For new courses L-93
should be seeded at 1- 1.5 LB/ 1000 sq. ft.
Mowing height L-93 requires frequent mowing and should be mowed at a low height.
After seeding and establishing L-93 prefers deep watering early in the morning.
1-1.5 LBS PER 1000 SQUARE FEET