FREEDOM RED CLOVER
Call for pricing availability –
(800) 375 – 4613
Freedom! red clover is the latest release from the University of Kentucky. It is selected for increased dry matter production and drying and has finer stems and less pubescence (hairs) on the stem which causes the plant to dry faster.
- High yielding
- Low pubescence, faster drying, and reduced dustiness
- High forage quality – palatable and nutritious
- Improved winter-hardiness and persistence
- Fixes nitrogen- reducing fertilizer costs
- Available with Yellow Jacket enhanced seed coating
This is a coated product.
- Regional Growing Zone
- 1 - Northwest Coastal, 2 - California Coastal, 3 - Southern Mountain, 4 - Mountain, 5 - Midwest, 6 - Northeast Lakes, 7 - Great Lakes South, 8 - Appalacia, 9 - Southeast, 10 - South Florida, 11 - South Texas, 12 - Southwest
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Temperature Zone
- Warm, Transitional
- Bloom Period
- Bloom Color
- Leaf Color
- Growing Cycle
- Growth Habit
- Sun Requirement
- Full Sun, Partial Sun, Shade
- Planting Season
- Spring - Fall
- Plant Depth
- 0.25" - 0.5"
- Minimum Soil Temp for Germination
- 42° F
- Seed Treatment
- Seeds Per Pound
- Super Division
- Trifolium pratense
Coverage Area & Available Sizes
How to Use & Apply
DRILL SEED INTO A WELL PREPARED, FIRM SEED BED.
It is highly palatable and nutritious forage for all classes of livestock and most wildlife.
An excellent forage plant for wildlife.
Don’t forget to purchase the required inoculant for this product.