EPA Registered / OMRI Listed
MilStop® provides curative control of powdery mildews and preventative control of most other foliar diseases. MilStop is a potassium bicarbonate-based foliar fungicide that kills powdery mildew on contact by pulling water from spores and their growing strands. It also inhibits enzymes involved in fungal cell wall formation by altering the pH on theleaf surface. There is no known resistance to MilStop!
MilStop is also OMRI Listed for organic production. 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water will treat approximately 450 sq. ft.
Prevention is the best medicine
- Use at or before the first sign of disease
- Kills powdery mildew on contact and provides 1-2 weeks of protection
- Effective on houseplants and in greenhouse an ornamentals
- Fully dissolves in water; no residue, dries quick and clean
- University tested to be effective
- Compatible with many beneficial insects
- Does not restrict plant growth
- Easy to use; pre-formulated with a spreader & sticker
Cures and prevents powdery mildew; will prevent Alternaria blight, Anthracnose, black spot, Botrytis blight, Cercospora leaf spot, downy mildew, Phomopsis blight and Septoria leaf spot.
- Regional Growing Zone
- 1 - Northwest Coastal, 2 - California Coastal, 3 - Southern Mountain, 4 - Mountain, 5 - Midwest, 6 - Northeast Lakes, 7 - Great Lakes South, 8 - Appalacia, 9 - Southeast, 10 - South Florida, 11 - South Texas, 12 - Southwest
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Temperature Zone
- Warm, Cool, Transitional