ON-Gard is an innovative fertilizer. It is 100% plant-derived, 100% water soluble, and consistent in composition. ON-Gard increases stress tolerance, increases plant growth and enhances nutrient uptake and overall absorption. It is rapidly absorbed by leaves and roots and transferred throughout the plant.
Unlike many other amino acid fertilizers derived from animal origin, ON-Gard is free of antibiotics, heavy metals, chlorides and other polluting agents.
ON-Gard increases stress tolerance (extreme heat, drought or high salts), increases plant/crop/turf growth and enhances nutrient uptake and overall absorption.
Improves plants with faster rooting, better foliage color and more vivid blooms.
- Organic fertilizer
- 100% plant-derived, water soluble, consistent in composition
- Can be applied as a spray, root drench or dip
- Improves plant development and helps sustain growth
- Improves quality of fruits and vegetables by improving yield and reducing nitrates
- Improves ornamentals with faster rooting, better foliage color and more vivid blooms
- Supplies Nitrogen provided by amino acids
- Helps plants withstand abiotic stresses (heat/cold, drought, pest, low light, salinity)
- Foliar and root uptake is rapid
- Augments the uptake of other nutrients
- Regional Growing Zone
- 1 - Northwest Coastal, 2 - California Coastal, 3 - Southern Mountain, 4 - Mountain, 5 - Midwest, 6 - Northeast Lakes, 7 - Great Lakes South, 8 - Appalacia, 9 - Southeast, 10 - South Florida, 11 - South Texas, 12 - Southwest
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Temperature Zone
- Warm, Cool, Transitional